Sunday, October 9, 2011

The book What If intrigued me...especially since I use those words as things to stay away from as a general rule (for those of us who deal with anxiety). I thought the book had some really interesting information, and made some great points. But, it was just a series of teasers. Nothing went to deep or too far. Moving onto the next What If subject. It is a book that does make you think, and I can certainly appreciate that. I would have liked to have seen a little deeper into each thought before it moved on, however. Overall, it's a nice book, but nothing earth shattering. I review books for Hay House. They do not pay me to review the books. They send me the book for free and I read it and review it. I am not an employee of Hay House Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment